A life on the race track.
The moment Dennis Olsen stepped into a kart for the first time at just five-years-old, he could not anticipate, where his decision would lead him. At 13-years-old, he won the Norwegian kart title for his age group, with 15 he became ""Rookie of the Year"" in the World Series Karting Final Cup.
In the later years of his youth, he made the natural move into one-seaters. Here, the Norwegian spend some years and raced against other great names of motorsport, such as Nyck De Vries. Olsen even managed to win the second spot in the Formula Renault Euro Cup behind this successful pilot. A strong performance, as Formula racing has brought forth multiple famous names and is hard fought. All the more impressive, that the back then 18-year-old Norwegian managed to keep up at the front of the grid in his first year.
I'm highly motivated to work with such experienced people and teams – it drives me to give 100% to achieve our targets.
Assertive from beginning to the end.
For some, Olsen's switch from Formula to GT sport was surprising, as they had predicted a career in Formula 1 for the Norwegian. But in 2016, when he was 20-years-old, Dennis Olsen continued his career successfully in the Porsche Carrera Cup – and was directly selected as Porsche Junior.
Since his switch to GT sport and Porsche, he successfully participated in sprint and endurance races. In 2023, he entered the DTM for Manthey EMA in the Porsche 911 GT3 R and won enough points in the first half of the season to be among the top 10 drivers. His goal? Become champion.
Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters
- 2022: 10th spot of the overall championship with one gold and two silver
IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship
- 2022, GTD Pro: 3rd spot in the 24 Hours of Daytona
Intercontinental GT Challenge
- 2021, Pro Am: 2nd spot of the overall championship in Indianapolis
- 2019, Pro: 1st spot of the overall championship with two gold and one bronze
VLN/Veranstaltergemeinschaft Langstrecke Nürburgring
- 2022, SP9: 1 podium
- 2021, SP9: One victory and two podiums
- 2020, SP9 Pro: 2nd spot of the overall championship
European Le Mans Series
2018, LMGTE: 1st spot of the team championship with one gold, two silver and two bronze
Porsche Carrera Cup
- 2017, Germany: 1st spot of the overall championship with six gold
- 2016, Germany: 3rd spot of the overall championship with two team victories
Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup
- 2017: 2nd spot of the overall championship with three gold, three silver and three bronze