Mathieu Jaminet lives for motorsports – be it on or beside the track. He already spent his youth on cart tracks, and at 16-years-old, he started in the Formula 4, where he reached the third spot of the driver’s championship in his first season.
In the following three years, he tested and expanded upon his abilities in various race series: first the Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 Championship, then the switch to GT sport in the Peugeot RCZ Cup France and the FFSA GT Championship. Despite having to get used to an entirely new vehicle after his switch from Formula sport to GT sport, he directly managed to win the first place of the driver’s championship.
His adaptility sets him apart. That and his love for motorsport. So it’s no wonder that he found his way into the Porsche Carrera Cup France in 2015 and immediately won the second place of the driver’s championship in his debuting season.
Due to his success so far and his driving skills, Mathieu Jaminet naturally will fight for a spot on every podium.
Mathieu Jaminet already has a plan for the battle for a spot on the podium during the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship: Fight hard, stay fair and have fun.
IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship
- 2019, GTLM-class: 3rd place in Daytona
- 2020, GTLM-class: 2nd place in Daytona
- 2021, GTLM-class: 1st place in Sebring, 1st place in Petit Le Mans and 1 additional podium spot
- 2022, GTD Pro-class: 1st place of driver’s championship with 5 victories and 3 podiums
Porsche Carrera Cup France
- 2015: 2nd place of overall ranking
- 2016: 1st place of overall ranking
Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup
- 2016: 3rd place of driver’s ranking
ADAC GT Masters
- 2018: 1st place of driver’s ranking with 4 podiums
- 2020: 1 podium
- 2021: 2nd place of driver’s ranking with 4 victories and 2 podiums
Intercontinental GT Challenge
- 2019, Pro-Klasse: 1st place of driver’s ranking with 1 victory in Kyalami and 1 podium
- 2020: 2nd place of driver’s ranking with 3 podiums
- Porsche Junior (2016)
- Porsche Young Professional Driver (2017 – 2019)
- Hankook 24h of Dubai
2018: 2nd place
2021: 1st place
- Creventic 24h of Portimão
2018: 2nd place
- GT World Challenge Europe
2020: 2 podiums
- VLN Endurance Racing Championship Nürburgring
2021: 1st place in ADAC ACAS Cup, 1 podium